Translate

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Kendra Wilkinson Sexy Pics

Kendra Wilkinson

Kendra Wilkinson exemplifies the image of a down-to-earth tomgirl who found herself in the right place at the right time, and is now living the dream of many American girls.

Kendra Wilkinson Biography

Kendra Wilkinson was born on June 12, 1985 in San Diego, California. Kendra Wilkinson was not the type we would all have recognized in the past. She was an ardent sports fan, football and boxing are her main interests.  When just 18, Kendra Wilkinson took a mystifying decision to enhance her breast and says “I don’t know why I wanted to enhance my breasts. but I did.”

But Breast Enhancement proved its worth. Immediatly after the Breast Enhancement Operation, Kendra was approched by a photographer and her enhanced breast was all over the internet.  It proved to be a fateful decision. Soon after her operation, Kendra was approached by a photographer who splashed bikini photos of the blonde bombshell across his website.

When Playboy Mansions official body painter noticed kendra Wilkinson, invited her to be body painted for Playboy founder Hugh Hefner 78th birthday party, where she met him first. Kendra recalls, “I first met him at his birthday party.”

Hugh Hefner invited Kendra Wilkinson to move into the Mansion as his live-in girlfriend. For which Kendra, “a month later I officially moved in.”

The life for the San Diego native girl changed as a Girlfriend, “I don’t necessarily enjoy putting on makeup or getting my nails done, but life at the Mansion perfectly suits me. I love watching boxing with Hef and rooting for my favorite football teams — the San Diego Chargers and Philadelphia Eagles. I love playing in the Grotto. I also have a personal tennis coach and martial arts instructor at the Mansion.”

After moving in Playboy Mansion, along with other girlfriends Holly Madison and Bridget Marquardt, Kendra Wilkinson appeared in the top-rated E! reality show The Girls Next Door. Also Kendra Wilkinson made a guest appearances on the Curb Your Enthusiasm and Entourage by HBO.

When not appearing on camera, Kendra attends massage therapy school five days a week and aspires to one day become a professional sports announcer. “I don’t necessarily enjoy putting on makeup or getting my nails done,” she confesses, “but life at the Mansion perfectly suits me. I love watching boxing with Hef and rooting for my favorite football teams.”

Other than being Girlfriend, Kendra Wilkinson attends massage therapy school and wanted to become a professional sports announcer oneday.





No comments:

Post a Comment